Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pooped

Is there anything worse than changing poopy diapers? I don't know how to get my kids interested in going in the potty. What can I do? I need some serious help!! I think I already changed 7 dirty ones before noon. Nothing better than diarrhea in a diaper. I thought that the stomache thing wasn't supposed to last more than a week. I guess not! I heard on the news that little ones aren't even allowed in the pools up in Northern Utah in a bunch of different places. Its crazy all the sickness that has been going around. I sure haven't enjoyed it. Maybe I can have my mom help me out with Seth. That would be good to get at least one down... All I know is that I am poooped out!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

The first thing I saw on your blog was the picture of Seth and I thought to myself, "Jen put a picture of Marcus on her page!"
They are all cute photos. Matt and Cody do a good job! If they ever need some more practice shoots, tell them to call me!

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

The whole poop thing is for the BIRDS. Mom asked me yesterday if I thought Asa was ready for training. I'm thinking, "Remember, I'm having a baby in 5 weeks?" UGH. One more thing. Add it to the list. I'll try to get it done around Jack's homework and bribing Xanna to get into a tub or shower.

Who knew kids were so much WORK?? Mom made it look EASY, didn't she? We each played 2 instruments, all of us played some sport (and the boys played tons) and there still seemed time to do homework, etc. Trust me: there is NO time at my house.

Where do I buy another ME??

Hillary Corpuz said...

just do it jen.

malia said...

Oh man! I don't know how you do it! You mothers put up with so much. I'm sure you get a lot of satisfaction as well, but seriously, you deserve a prize. Good luck with the diaper situation!