We had our annual Buddy Walk today at the Pine View Middle School track. It was a lot of fun and we had quite a few people come out. Actually it was at a pavillion right by the middle school, but close enough. Marilyn Saline and her family made us a huge pancake breakfast for those that came and it was mighty tasty. They are such a neat family to help us out all the time. They have this great big cooking stove and they could feed an army. I am so glad that it is over. I have been pretty stressed about the whole thing, especially since it was my first year to have the Buddy Walk since I have been the president. Glad that it wasn't a flop. At least I didn't think that it was. I am greatful that Suzie Smith (president of the State Board of the UDSF) came all the way down here to come to our walk. What a neat lady. Maybe someday I will be as on the ball as she is. I am going to start planning for our next buddy walk in January so it will be good!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jen,
It looks like you are doing such a great job. Way to go PREZ!
Oh my gosh Jen, I forgot to give Dave the paper to donate. Can he still do it or is it over?
Post a Comment