Joe, Jen, Makenna, Maddie, Seth and Jacob Johnson
I love having photo shoots with my kids. It's been a few hours--I think it's time for another one!
CUTE!
jenyour pictures are adorable!Kris (Wing) Jennings
Jen!I love these pics! They are so cute. So artistic I am envious! Love it!
Makennas hair looks so dark, is it getting darker?
Makennas hair is getting darker but I did cover the ugly light ends because they looked awful about 4 months ago.
I love b&w pics! Your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love having photo shoots with my kids. It's been a few hours--I think it's time for another one!
CUTE!
jen
your pictures are adorable!
Kris (Wing) Jennings
Jen!
I love these pics! They are so cute. So artistic I am envious! Love it!
Makennas hair looks so dark, is it getting darker?
Makennas hair is getting darker but I did cover the ugly light ends because they looked awful about 4 months ago.
I love b&w pics! Your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment