Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ropin Gal




So the kids at Maddie's school do a rodeo day and get to "rope" a cow. Well Maddie got to participate and she got the rope around the cow and won a trophy. She is so funny and loves to show everyone her trophy. These are a few of the pictures from that day.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Way to go Maddie! It looks like a lot of fun.

Kristen said...

Maddie, you are the BEST cowgirl I know! Good job!

Camie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jen!

Dottie Stay said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Congratulations Maddie!!

Hillary Corpuz said...

I can't believe that hair! She is gorgeous as always!

malia said...

How fun is that!? That's so great that you were able to be there to support her. And how fun that they did that in school. :) One thing's for sure, you wouldn't see that in a school out here. Enjoy it!