Thursday, December 6, 2007

Maddie's 6th Birthday!


Today is Maddie's 6th birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like only yesterday our little angel came to us and now look at how old she is!! She is such a joy. I cut her hair last week and wanted to show you all how cute it looks on her and how old she looks with it. This is an outfit that Grandma Max got for her for her birthday and she looked so darling this morning when she left for school. She really is such a joy to have in our home and I wanted to say how much I love my MADDIE!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie! I still remember visitng you in the hospital. Time goes by way to fast.

Unknown said...

she really is darling!

Custer Family said...

Wow It has gone by fast! She is just so adorable. Happy Birthday Maddie!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie! Your hair looks so beautiful. You are a special girl and we are blessed to have you in our family!

Hillary Corpuz said...

She is too big, I can't beive it. I thought of her on the 6th. Kinda sad you cut her locks of, but she looks really cute with that new hair.

Dottie Stay said...

You are the best mother ever, and her hair is so adorable! She is looking so grown up. What a beautiful girl!!

Ace said...

I really love that outfit. She looks great. Happy Birthday, Maddie!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she's 6! Didn't I just barely have her in my sunbeams class?!

Kristen said...

Jen she is so cute! Her hair cut is way cute! Speaking of Hair i need mine done sometime, i will call ya

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

She's a cutie pie, for sure. Asa picked up a pix of her today (from Dec. of 2002) and said "MAX!" So... there's the straight from heaven response. The angel *always* gets to live at your house. How come they sometimes seem like demons?!?