Sunday, January 20, 2008
I am an Idiot!
Let me just tell you that I am honestly the biggest idiot that I know. I was riding my bike in my bedroom yesterday and I was finishing up the end of a book that I was reading. As soon as it was over, I decided to watch a show that I had on my DVR. I was looking for something to watch and realized that I had Sponge Bob on there to record all episodes, so I was trying to get rid of that ridiculous show. Why it was on there at all is beyond me. I hit the select all because I thought that it was talking about that show and all its episodes, but nope, it deleted all of my shows!! I was hot and sweaty and obviously not paying close enough attention to what I was doing. I lost everything. I had so many good shows on there that I hadn't even watched yet. Joe honestly had tons of shows and I was so sad. My friend has a TiVo and you can recover shows that you delete, but you can't with a DVR. I am so sad. I have been bummed. Oh well I guess I didn't need to watch them, but I sure wanted to. I had all the auditions from American idol that I wanted to watch, but never mind that now. Thats my stupid thing for this week. Just wanted to let you all know that if you have DVR with dish network, don't delete something that you don't really want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jen! It's Maria Topol! What's up! I've been trying to get a hold of you forever! Email me at rmexpress@gmail.com so I can get your email address! I'm kind of blog-illiterate and can't find your email on here?!
Dang, to bad we don't live close to each other. I have all of the episodes on my Tivo! That is the worst feeling. I am so sorry! You ar enot an idiot! I am cleared so many things that I didn't mean to.
Bummer! I hate it when I do stuff like that.
Oh man! That stinks too! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment