Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jen's New Look


I was being a little CRAZY the other day and thought that I would try out a new look. I haven't sported this color since beauty school. Let me know what you think!!

11 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

I love it! I totally makes your eyes stand out!

Hillary Corpuz said...

WOW!! HOT MAMA ALERT!! Your eyes totally pop with this color, I love it!

Unknown said...

I think you are beautiful no matter what... but I'm gonna have to say I LOVE you as a blonde!

Kindra said...

Your hair always looks good! You look way good Jen! Can't wait until your up here!

Allison said...

Hey Jen happy I found you!

Erica said...

Love it! I think that color looks great on you. You're hot no matter what!

Jana Homer said...

Cute hair Jen! It's a great color on you!! We need to get our girls together before you move! Have you had any luck??

Maria said...

I like it a lot!

Johnson said...

You would look cute with any hair color or cut...so I think it looks awesome!!

Bec

Ace said...

Really fun, Jen! I love the boldness.

Hillary Corpuz said...

Nothin new? COME ON! You just moved!