

I have to say that now that I am officially finished with the "Twilight Series" I am kind of sad. Nothing left to look forward to in the vampire story. No, its a good thing that we don't have to wait another year for more of their story. Breaking Dawn was great!! I have loved all of her books. She is a fabulous writer and I can't wait for whatever it is that she is writing about now. If you haven't read the last book of the series, the what are you waiting for? Just teasing. You can always borrow mine if you don't want to go out and buy it. If you haven't even read any of them, then get on it. No, I would imagine that they aren't for everyone. I haven't met too many that don't like her books, but there are a few out there. Now I can finally get the house clean and the laundry put away, right? Doubt it. Anyone want to start a book club with me to chat about whatever it is we are reading, let me know. I love to read and love to chat, so what better idea is there? Now if I could only enjoy cooking as much as I love reading...

6 comments:
I still haven't read "Breaking Dawn", I need you here so I can borrow your book! Actually, my mom bought it and is reading now, so I am next in line. Can't Wait!
I'm almost finished with Breaking Dawn. I have liked all of her books too. It took me about 10 chapters before I could really "get into"
The Host. I am sad her "Twilight" series is over with, but we have the movie to look forward to!
I am terrible, but i boy cotted the whole twilight series just to rebel because everyone is so into it. I proably would like it, but I can't bring myself to conform.
I'm so excited to get New Dawn! I'm also hesitant, just a little because I know I will not want to put it down. Yesterday I tried to buy it, but the store was sold out. Maybe tomorrow! What did you think of The Host? I loved it. I wished there was more romance in it...but it still often find myself thinking about the story. She is such an incredible writer. I know that feeling of depression you go into after finishing the book. Have you read "The Count of Monte Cristo". I loved that book. I also loved Anita Stansfield books. She has a number of them that really hook you in. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. It's so fun to be in touch!
Jen, this is Debbie from down the street...I found you from the Cowley's site. I was reading about sweet little Maddie and noticed that you wanted to do a book club. There is one already organized in the neighborhood if you want to join us!
Email me if you want to know the info on it. (or you could just walk down the street a few houses:)
oohscrap@yahoo.com
jen! i LOVE those books too! i finished breaking dawn last week. loved it loved it! i think she totally left it open for another book. I hope that she decides to do that! :)
Post a Comment