Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jen's Before and After




Before




After

I just wanted to take and minute and toot my own horn. I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for being able to have lost 75 lbs and to have a before and after, so I thought that I would share it! Its pretty sad how big I was, but hooray for me. I still have more to lose, but we'll get there eventually. It's actually kind of hard to see in these pictures, but you can definitely tell in the face.

15 comments:

Kristen said...

Jen you look so amazing! WAY TO GO!

miss you!

Erica said...

Toot your own horn girl!!! You look absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

Jen you are AMAZING! You are my hero! Way to gooooo:) Share some secrets...

Walker Family said...

Jen you look awesome. I ran into Sarah today and she gave me your her blog and I found yours, so I am blog stalking you. You look great, keep it up.

Kjersten said...

Jen you look great! We miss you down here in St. George

Custer Family said...

Jen you look fabulous. Good job I am so proud of you. Lets get together after school starts. I think we both need a break of the kiddies.

Dottie Stay said...

I say toot away!! You are the greatest! I need all your secrets. I have got to loose some serious weight after my baby comes. You are always beautiful!

Miller said...

You are amazing!!! You look fabulous.

Devon said...

What a great blog! I love all your stories and your darling kids! And your before and after pics are amazing! Honestly, who doesn't love seeing before and after pics...they are always so inspiring!

Kindra said...

You can totally see a difference! You look awesome! :)
Kindra

ROB AND HOLLY said...

You still look so good! I have to say that the hardest part about losing weight is keeping it off-but you've done awesome! Congrats!

The Cowleys said...

Wow! You rock my socks off. Maybe you could help me lose this baby weight!

Anonymous said...

Jen, Way to go! I have tried and tried to get the weight off. Congrats!

Linda said...

You look so beautiful! Remember when we both worked at Cherry Tree and instead of you eating any goodies you would always ask if you could just smell what the rest of us were eating?! Good times. You really do look great Jen. Way to go!

malia said...

oh my gosh, jen! that's amazing! you should definitely toot your own horn! you look fabulous!