Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stolen Email

I have been had. My email has been taken over and I am not too thrilled about it. The best news of all is that there isn't anything that I can do about it. Isn't that great?? So I have changed my email to momofmandms@yahoo.com and I need all of you to email me so I can get your email again. I am so sad about the whole thing. Let me just send out a reminder to change your password often and to make it hard to figure out. Don't let this happen to you. Let me be a good warning to you. Don't let someone take you over! At least it is just my email right? So do not be alarmed about the emails that you have gotten about me being in Malaysia. I have not gone anywhere but someone is trying to get you to give them money. Malaysia? Not too believable. I hope you all know that I am not planning to go to Malaysia anytime soon. Hope you have a better day than I am having.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that has happened to you!!!! I got that email this morning and was pretty skeptical...glad that I was! Hope you have a better day!
oohscrap@yahoo.com

brit said...

okay, i just got that email and i was like, yeah right. BUT, then i started thinking, it looks like im the only one who got it. what if its real and she meant to send it to someone else. holy crap....good thing you blog, eh?
ha ha.

Miller said...

I'm so sorry!! I got the eamil and thought it sounded a little fishy so I came to your blog. I hope everything gets worked worked out.

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

You need to change your email on Facebook... And you need to email me your gmail address.
Love ya. Glad you're not in Malasia.And... the email didn't SOUND like you at all. So, I wasn't confused.

Unknown said...

What a pain Jen, I'm so sorry!

Devon said...

Yikes! What address was it (Gmail, hotmail, etc?). Well, I just sent you a new e-mail, so then you'll have the new one. Good luck!

Katie said...

what a bummer, jen! And so sorry about the next bit- I have no idea about your dumbo costume. No, my girls didn't wear it and I am sorry but I don't have any ideas, either. Besides your email, how is everything else? Good luck!

Love,
Katie