This is what my dad "normally" looks like.I have a pretty straight-laced dad, type A personality and a right to the point kind of guy. He is a get it done yesterday and don't waste time doing it kind of guy too. Needless to say he was never all that wild and crazy growing up, but when we would go on vacation or somewhere fun he would make up silly songs and be a little bit silly. When I saw that he wore this costume to work on Halloween, I just about had a heart attack. My dad! What a nut. I guess you would need to know him a little better to know what I mean. I just had to share this picture.


7 comments:
That is hilarious! It doesn't even look like him - I bet his patients were dying!
That's a great picture!
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Yeah, he wasn't like that when we were growing up. Perhaps he is softening with age.
I love it! How fun!
That is so fun. I love your dad and miss your family sooo much. That is definitly out of his personality.
That is great! I wish I could have seen him! He cracks me up.
That is hysterical!! I never would have recongnized him!
Jen, I thought maybe Jim was going crazy, but now it makes sense. Since vacationing with Bill a few times he's been a bit strange. Like, going up to random black people and saying, "hey, my brother from another mother"..., embarrassing? yes.
Post a Comment