Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The "HOUSE" scoop

For anyone that was wondering why I need to find a new place to live, or even if you aren't, this is the scoop. When Joe and I moved into our house 7 months ago, we were renting and had an agreement to buy the house in a year. We put up a very expensive fence and made the house super cute (if I do say so myself) and all sorts of other things. Well, a few months ago we found out that our renter dude hasn't been paying our money to the bank AT ALL. In fact I don't think that he had paid for a long time before we moved in either. The reason I say that is because on Tuesday January 6th (next week) my house is going to auction. This is after we had a few offers to buy the house and the bank denied them all. I don't know how much the bank is planning to get at auction or maybe they just want to keep it.
I am so, so sad. I had the idea when we moved here that we would be staying for a long time so I am not pleased. I don't want to move again. I don't have a choice, but I still can say that I don't want to. I don't want to have to change wards again and to have to find a different school for Makenna. I would love to stay in the area. I am trying my hardest to find one to rent in the area, but it may not happen. I can handle another ward etc...but I would prefer not to. That is the deal for anyone that wants to know. If you know of a place and would like to share it with me, please do. I need all the help I can get. Love you all.

9 comments:

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

I love ya, Jen. I know how hard this is for you. You can come stay with me... but it'd be a bit cramped. Maybe we could get full-sized bunk beds and just double sleep everyone??

I do so, so love you.

The Cowleys said...

I don't want you to move either! Good neigbors are not easy to come by. This sucks! You can move in with us! ;)

Caridaun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caridaun said...

Oh darlin I am so sorry. I was hoping that you could get it. Stupid bank, we ought to all go postal on the it. Call you with time and place. Love ya tons

ROB AND HOLLY said...

That sucks! I had no idea you were having to move. So did the guy you were "buying" from steal your money? What a butt-head! Let me know how it all works out!

Nat said...

Have you talked to a lawyer to get your money back? There are a billion houses for rent in Eagle Mountain. Hey, since your not even a bit busy....will you forward me those breakfast with Santa pics when you have a second?:)

malia said...

Oh I am so sorry! :( That is not cool. I hope that everything will work out alright...and soon! Love ya!

Katie said...

Poor thing, what a crummy situation. I hope it all turns out for the best, though. That really is sad news.

Maria said...

So sorry to hear about the situation... it's so sad how many people there are that are dishonest.
I'd love to have you in MY ward... it's the BEST ever!! We always have a few houses up for sale around us. And Aspen Elem's specialty is special ed, if that is indeed what Maddie needs.
Anyways, email me sometime!!!