Saturday, December 6, 2008

Maddie Sue

Today is Maddie's 7th birthday. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I can remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday. I am so glad that she is a part of our family. I love that little stinker so much.
My mother in law took Maddie and I to lunch today for her birthday and Maddie kept giving me kisses because she was so happy to be out with us. She is so happy! I can truly say that she is a joy. She can be a pain in the back side, but so can any kid.
I was so nervous when she was born and I didn't know what to expect of her. She has come so far and is so smart. Her teachers love her and so does everyone she meets. She is so infectious and you can't help but love her. I am truly blessed to have her as my own. I thank my Heavenly Father every night for her and the joy that she brings to my life. I just wanted to tell my Maddie how much I love her and hope she has a happy birthday today!
p.s. Thanks for taking this fabulous picture, Kristen!!

10 comments:

Walker Family said...

Wow Maddy is 7!!! She is so cute. One of my favorite memories was when she use to push your tounge in your mouth if you stuck it out at her. That was a long time ago.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I can't believe Maddie is 7! I love that picture of her - she is so cute!
Hey, do you have Jen Shurtliff's address? I am getting ready to send out Christmas cards, and I'd like to send her one. If you have it, will you email it to me? Thanks!
And Happy Birthday Maddie!

My name is Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday Maddie. I am singing to you right now. I love your long hair. It is so pretty.

Kjersten said...

What a cute picture. Happy Birthday Maddie!

Sarah said...

I hope that she had a wonderful birthday. yes, she makes everyone smile and we all love her!

Maria said...

She's a gorgeous little girl and always seems to have a smile on her face!

Karlee Nicole said...

I love you guys so much.HAPPY BIRTH-WEEK MADDIE!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! I miss you cute girl! That was a fun read Jen..I got goosebumps. She was just barely 1 when I met you and she really has grown a lot. I just adore her:)

Katie said...

I can't believe she is 7! Sweet little angel. You are an amazing Mom and she is so lucky to have you as you are so lucky to have her. Kiss her for me! Love Katie

p.s. I need your new address do you have my email? If not it is my full name @gmail.com

BrittanyLane said...

I am so excited to find you!! How the heck are you? Your family is so beautiful. Love the blog. Mine is brittanylaneallen.blogspot.com My son Mason is almost the exact same age as Maddie.