Monday, January 19, 2009
Our New House
We found a house only a mile away from the last one and so the kids are able to stay in the same schools. The sad part was that we had to move into a new ward, but at least we are in the same area. We can still see them all. Moving is the pits! I hated every minute of it, but at least now we are done with all the drama and crap that was going on with the last place. It is a great new neighborhood with lots of kids to play with. I am so glad to have a place and that it is all done. Come and see me anytime!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you found a great place. I too HATE moving. I think the worst part is calling the thousands of places to tell them your new address etc. I think I was on the phone for two solid weeks when we moved here...
Congrats on making it through a move. That is no fun at all and I'm sorry you had to go through all that.
Yeah! Now you have to post pictures of your new house. I am glad you are settled and can make a new home yours.
I'm so glad things worked out okay for you. Since I didn't make it to your old house, maybe I can get myself over to your new one.
Yea! I'm glad you found a house you like! We need to come down and play! :)
So glad you found something new . . . what a stress reliever! That stinks about having to change wards, though. It's always so hard getting to know people. But you're so dang friendly, you'll have no problem!
So sad you left the ward. I'm glad you settled though. Just a reminder, we're planning on you in our Bunco group and the first one is Friday, the 30th at 7pm. If you want you can come to my house and we can ride over together so let me know.
Post a Comment