Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Slacker

So it is official! I am a blog slacker. I can't think of anything neat-o to write about anymore, so I haven't been posting. What a lame excuse, right? I have a funny story to tell about my niece and Maddie. My niece Kassi is a hoot and she loves to play with Maddie. Kassi and Maddie were playing at my moms house the other day, and they were playing dress up. They were getting along famously. Well, Maddie had on a rather revealing dress that was a little bit low. She also does have just a WEE bit of cleavage. Well Kassi thought that Maddie looked so beautiful and told her that she was so pretty and looked so good and that she was just like Princess Belle. Then she looked over at her and said "Belle doesn't show her boobs". You have to remember that Kassi is only 2. She is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing when Kristen told me about it. Since it was such a funny thing that happened in my life I thought that I would share it. Kids say the darndest things...

1 comment:

Michele said...

That is too funny! Kids do say the darndest things. You should hear what I do at work each day. I think some of the parents at my school would die of embarrassment if they knew what their first grader told me! (Heads up parents, be careful what you say and do! It just might show up at show and tell) Also, I hear you on the blog thing. I don't feel like I have anything interesting to share either. I guess sometimes everyday life moves too fast.