Monday, August 10, 2009

I took the kids to Canada to visit my Grandparents the last week of July. It was so much fun getting to see the family and the kids had a great time. Here are a few pictures.



3 comments:

Phannie said...

I haven't been able to go up and see Grandma and Grandpa in a while and your pics make me really miss them.

Glad ya'll had so much fun.

Walker Family said...

Looks like fun. It was fun to see pictures of your grandparents. Canada is so pretty. I hope you had some good Chinese food.:)

Coombs N Company said...

Jen-
I found your blog jsut searching around for someone else the other day. It was so fun to see your kids and hear what you have been up to. I ahve a blog, but it is private so send me your e-mail and I will get you invited. tnscoombs@q.com It was fun to see all your pictures. We will talk to you soon!
SuLynn Coombs