

My brother in law takes pictures and he took some pictures of baby Jake when he was one month old. They are so cute. I really don't have lots and lots of pictures taken of the kids this early, but when you have people doing it for free, what can you do? Thought I would share :)




5 comments:
Congrats on the new baby! He is so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys! We miss you tons!
Jen,
I found you!!! I am so happy to hear that you have a new addition. I am trying to get back with blogging. It really is a great way to keep in touch with those, like yourself that I love so dearly. Our new blog address is myfaminvegas.blogspot.com. Congratulations and love always!
So sweet! I love that you got some pictures with his little cast. Such a darling baby.
Those are so sweet. I love the second one where it looks like he is laughing right back at you. What a doll!
Darling! It was fun to talk to you yesterday! The Chili turned out great!
Post a Comment