Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cute New Pictures



















I finally got my pictures back from Cody and Matt. Actually, I just got them from their website, but I am so excited about how cute they are. I wanted to share them with you. I think they are cute. Hope you like them. If you want to see them all, click on the photography-Cody/Matt link under the places I visit and check them all out. Seth has that hat glued to his head. Literally, he falls asleep with it on and then we take it off and he puts it right back on the minute he wakes up. He took it off for a minute yesterday and I looked at him funny and said hey buddy where is your hat? I wanted him to put it back on because he looked so different. He has been wearing it since the 5th of July almost every single day. I'm glad that Cody got one of him wearing it since that is how he looks now.

9 comments:

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

The top photo of Seth is my favorite. SO cute. Such concentration---definitely a baseball moment. At first I thought, "Look how well he's healed up!" and then I realized they were taken on that day, BEFORE he got his head wound.

Is he healed? Does he have much of a scar? I feel guilt about it. Surprising, LESS guilt than I do/did about running over your DOG. Something about not breaking a bone or something... You'd think stitches would be just as bad. AND, my kid caused them, not my CAR. At least I wasn't driving when Seth got hurt.

Rationalize much?? HAhahaha.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Nope you don't rationalize much and neither do I. About Seth, that was a total accident and you shouldn't feel bad for one more second. It would have happend at my house to some kid, or at the park or wherever, so don't worry anymore. Thats why they are called accidents silly. About Cedar, I am the one that made you tend her forever and so the fact that she was dumb enough to sit under the wheel of your car, was grounds to be run over. Damn dog! She sure was cute though. Accidents happen all the time and its a good thing that Dad was so close to do the stitching. The scar looks fabulous. Really it does. Tell Jack, if he ever brings it up, that Seth was in the way and that it wasn't his fault. Not a problem. Now I have gone way over board with my reply.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Aren't they cute kids? I sure think so. Seth has that hat glued to his head. Literally he falls asleep with it on and then we take it off and he puts it right back on the minute he wakes up. He took it off for a minute yesterday and I looked at him funny and said hey buddy where is your hat? I wanted him to put it back on because he looked so different. He has been wearing it since the 5th of July almost every single day.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids, Jen. They are getting so big.

C Hansen said...

Maddie looks like a model!! I miss Makenna. Is she liking school?

Custer Family said...

These pics are adorable. My kids had fun playing that day. Miss hanging out all the time.

Dottie Stay said...

so so cute Jen!! That one of all three of them is precious!

malia said...

OH! I love the pictures! They are fabulous. The kids look so great! I'm sure that you are one proud mama. :) It's nice to have quality photos, don't you think?

Erica said...

Jen-
Your kids are so stinking cute! I can't even believe how cute those pictures are. Cody and Matt do such a good job! We need to see you soon, please find a excuse to come to Vegas.

love, Erica