Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One whole week down...

So the kids have been in school for a whole week. We made it!! I remembered how much I love having them in school. I had to drive for the first time yesterday and I remembered why I want a new car someday. My air conditioning has an attitude problem. If we are just sitting (like waiting for the kids in the car line) it isn't very cold. It makes me crazy since it is still 100 degrees outside. Its just not right. That's all I have to say about that. Joe told his employer at DSH Housing Group that he was done today. He is going back to work at the Tax Club starting tomorrow. His boss told him that if he wants, he can keep selling part time from home. So he is going to get it all set up here at the house to earn extra on his "off" time. Like he really has any of that. I guess he can work Sundays and bank holidays... No I am glad because we will be able to get insurance again and my parents can rest at night again. They have been so worried. Someone has been watching out for us this past 7 months. Mostly my parents, but someone from a lot higher up. We are hoping that this will be a good thing. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

So thrilled about the INSURANCE. I am mostly hoping that this means JOE can sleep at night. I know how hard he works.
Love ya!

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

PS: Thanks for signing up to read my blog. NOW you can make COMMENTS. Hahahaha.

Johnson said...

Ya Jen!! I am so glad that you visited my blog. I am adding you to my blogging buddies..I hope that is okay. I love you blog and I think you have three of the cutest kids ever! So are you going to New York to see your daughters pictures??? She is absolutely beautiful!!! So glad to see that things are going good for you and your family. I just think you are a doll!!!!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Im with ya sister, one week down! Caitlee starts the 27th, and I AM SO EXCITED, however Ella will be bored to tears!