Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2



Is it just me or does anyone else think this High School Musical boy is pretty darn cute? Actually they are a rather cute couple too and it was a great song that they were singing in this picure. I thought it was a fun show and the dancing was good. You know, I wouldn't put it in the "Hairspray" category for good, but it was good. It was fun watching it and knowing exactly where it was filmed. They play the baseball gmae at the same place that Joe plays softball every week, and the rest was filmed at the Entrada golf course just down the street from the softball fields in Santa Clara. I do like watching Zac on the show (I have to admit) I know I'm lame. He has such a good voice ok!! Makenna and I had a fun time watching it.

3 comments:

malia said...

Jen,

Don't worry about thinking Zac is cute. I was in love with him when I saw Hairspray. Haven't seen HSM 1 or 2 yet, but I guess I should...you, know because the kids I work with are really into it.... :)

Kristen said...

Jen, Your hair looks awesome!

Annie said...

I think I've seen it three times already. Did I just admit that out loud?