Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Seth!

Today is Seth's 3rd birthday and he was up all night with the trots and throwing up. I guess he must have brought it home from Utah County. It seems like it is very bad up there. Every family has had it or at least they know of someone that has had it. Its so sad to see him sick on his birthday.
Joe got to take out his stitches last night and his cut looks really good. Grandpa Bill did a very nice job stitching it up. Thanks grandpa! He didn't like having them taken out but he was a pretty good boy during the whole thing. He kept telling dad that he was done and he wanted to get down, but he was a trooper.
Lets just hope that he feels a little bit better by this evening when we have Lindsay and her kids over for cake and to open a few presents. One can only hope right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Seth! I hope you get feeling better.

Jen, your kids are so cute and getting so big!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Seth! WE are so happy you are part of our family! Have a great day!
The Prestons

Annie said...

What a cute blog you have! I didn't know you had one until I saw your comment on mine...so thanks for sharing. What cute kiddos you have. I love the one where you say the Maddie's "under regions" are showing. So funny. Have a great day!

Jen Tornow said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Annie's blog! It's nice to see you are doing so well! Sorry about the flu bug Seth has. Hopefully you guys don't all get it. My sister's family has got it, and it just goes from one person to another, and now her son has it for the second time! I've heard it is just nasty!

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

Happy birthday, Seth!! Jen, did you take Seth to a pool while you were here? Sounds like he is enjoying cryptosporidium. If you didn't take him swimming, it's very possible you not only got stitches from being at my house, you also got crypto here... I thought I'd cleaned with ammonia and steam, though.

Love & hugs, xoxo