So Seth never got better for his birthday and this is what he looked like at the birthday celebration that we had. He didn't even perk up when dad came home with a brand new fishing pole that has spiderman on it. I sure hope he gets better soon. On a happier note the kids started school today. I know you are thinking that it is the middle of the dang summer! It really is. I think it was at least 100 degrees today. Maddie started Kindergarten today. I think I am way more nervous than she is. She is getting so big. I can't believe it. Makenna couldn't be bothered with a picture. She started 2nd grade at George Washington Academy. Maddie goes to Sunset Elementary across the street and Makenna goes to the charter school. It just happens to be a lot farther away than across the street.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
My sick boy
So Seth never got better for his birthday and this is what he looked like at the birthday celebration that we had. He didn't even perk up when dad came home with a brand new fishing pole that has spiderman on it. I sure hope he gets better soon. On a happier note the kids started school today. I know you are thinking that it is the middle of the dang summer! It really is. I think it was at least 100 degrees today. Maddie started Kindergarten today. I think I am way more nervous than she is. She is getting so big. I can't believe it. Makenna couldn't be bothered with a picture. She started 2nd grade at George Washington Academy. Maddie goes to Sunset Elementary across the street and Makenna goes to the charter school. It just happens to be a lot farther away than across the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Seth! i hope he gets feeling better! That is so sad to be sick for your birthday. Maddie is so cut ein her picture! Good luck with schoool. I cna't believe that you have a child in 2nd grade!!
Post a Comment