Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Weekend!!

My sister-in-law Cyndi decided to come to St. George with my kids and myself when we came home on Thursday night. Her dad told her that he was a little bit worried about her tires and she said that she thought that they would be ok. She decided that she would get new tires next week. So before she left she said a little prayer that she would make it safely to St. George and the tires would be fine. As soon as we got into the George her tire blew. It was so crazy. We loaded up the stuff from her car into my truck(since it was midnight) and decided that we would go back in the morning to change the tire etc...
The next morning her keys were AWOL. We looked everyhwere and I mean everywhere for them. We both said a prayer that we would find them but we were having no luck. I had a few hair appts at the house that day and while I was doing hair I had a thought that maybe her keys were outside on the rocks by the side of the driveway. She was just about on her way to go and try to use a hanger to get in, and I said Cyndi why don't you check the rocks. She didn't hear me I guess and left. As soon as I was done cutting hair I told the family that was over to check and see if there was any keys out on the rocks. Sure enough her keys were right there!! She was so glad when I called and told her that I found them and she wouldn't have to call the locksmith and get a new key made from the dealership. I toldher to look on the rocks!
No I think that we both had divine help on driving here and on finding the keys. She is so great and I am going to miss having her home. She got to meet with the Stake Pres today to see when she could go back out on her mission. Her knee is doing lots better and the doc already released her to go back. She really is such a wonderful gal. I just lover her.

No comments: