Thursday, September 6, 2007
I love to see the Temple...
My sister in law Cyndi was here the past few days, and she just got a call from her Stake President saying that she can go back out on her mission. She has finally been released to go since she had knee surgery. She flies out on Wednesday morning and I am so excited for her. She has never been to the temple here, so she and I went this morning. It was so great to go with her. I love to go and feel the spirit there. It is so beautiful and I'm glad that we got to go and do that together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is AWESOME news!! So happy for Cyndi, and it's great you two were able to go to the temple together. I'll never forget the first time I went to the St. George Temple. It's a very pretty place.
I didn't know she had to come home for a while :( Maybe if we kept in touch more I would know these things. We should plan a girls night out at the temple!
Glad to hear Cyndi gets to go back out. It is always nice to spend time at the Temple~ wish I did that more often!
Ok I'm ready for pie. Do we have to call in advance to order one??
Jen, I would totally stop by! We flew though, so I won't be going through the George on my way home darn it!! We haven't been down there in a while, so you can expect me soon I am sure. I will keep you posted as to when I will be down there. I would love nothing more then to see you!
You rock. I am adding you to my links so I can read about you and your cute kids more often!
Post a Comment