My sister Jill had her baby early this morning at 3:30 a.m. (October 7, 2007) He was 4 weeks early because she had super high blood pressure and protein in her urine etc... She hasn't been well for a while. Her liver and kidneys have been kind of on the fritz for some time now. Anyway, she named him Max. I love, love, love that name. I wanted a Max, but Joe was never going to have it. I'm so glad that someone got to use it in the family. For those of you that don't know, my mom's name is Maxine and she goes by Max. I just love the name. I just wanted to tell you all how excited I am for another Preston grandbaby that wasn't birthed by me. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have another baby someday, just glad it wasn't today!! Welcome to the family, Max. I will post pictures as soon as I get some.
I am going up to visit her this week since the kids are out of school for UEA. I sent Maddie up already to visit grandma, on Friday, with my cousin Lindsay. Of course I have to go up and retrieve her. I can't wait to see everyone. It seems that I get up there less and less because of school and gas prices. I am so glad that it is within driving range, however. I will post lots of fun pictures soon!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm going up with the kids this week too. When are you leaving? Congrats on your nephew!
That is so exciting! How big was he? How is Jill doing? Can't wait to see you!!
If you didn't see my comment on your previous post, here it is again: I NEED one of those ABC books. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. I don't need one, but I sure would like to buy one. So let me know if they are available. If they are gone, that's really okay. I just thought I'd check. Have a good one!
That is fun that you have another little addition to your family! And that is great that you get to go visit. I would LOVE to see you if it ever worked out that we were in Orem at the same time. We will have to coordinate or something!!! :)
Post a Comment