Monday, October 1, 2007

My ABC book pictures

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Jen- I love the ABC book what an awesome idea! I hope I am in town, I heard about it from Whitney Miller. If it is the same one! I still have the book you gave me for my shower ! Yes, it is still empty because I don't have any hard copies of Gunner they are all on my computer! I need to get some real fast! Oh, I need my hair done sometime soon I will call ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Jen! You did a great job. Best of luck at your craft show.

Dottie Stay said...

They really do look wonderful Jen! How cute! I didn't know that you put the pictures in of your kids! What a great idea! You are so creative!! You will do well at the show!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I don't put pictures in the ones that I am selling you can put in your own of your cute kids. Isn't it fun? Glad you like them!

C Hansen said...

So cute Jen!! Glad Josh will have a crafty MIL!!!

Unknown said...

So can I put in an order for my Christmas present!! They are so cute! And I love the pictures of your kids!

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

Absolutely DARLING. Makes me really, really miss my scrapbooking room. SIGH.
I love looking at all the ages and stages of the kids. That's awesome. I'd forgotten how pretty Maddie was as a newborn. SO sweet. The funny thing is that I have that same picture of her hanging in my classroom. Here it was just new and fresh. So fun.

malia said...

Oh those are soooo cute! I love that book...those pages. That must be fun to do.

Annie said...

Jen,
How do I buy one?! Seriously. Send me the info. I want one.
anne_aitken@hotmail.com

Ace said...

Jen,

Your book is darling! Hope you're doing well!

Kris (Wing) Jennings

Tiffany said...

I love the book!! This may be too late but can I order one? Can you help me make one? I WANT ONE!!

Camie said...

Your book is so darling! Look at all of these comments--we just can't help ourselves when we see the book. I am going to keep checking your blog often and hope that some of your craftiness rubs off on me.