Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I once was lost...

So I guess I fell off the blog wagon for a little while. I haven't had all that much to write about and have been super busy making scrapbooks for a boutique thing that I am going to be a part of. My friend rented out a room at the Crystal Inn here in St. George on the 20th of October from 10 until 2:00 p.m.. and there will be about 13 different vendors. There was my plug for the event. Mark your calendars... Just teasing. The cost was way cheap to enter so I won't really lose any money. Plus I am only making things with the supplies that I already have. No going in the hole for me. I was in the Dickens Festival a few years ago and lost a bunch of money. I had lots of fun making the stuff and being in it with my friends, but it made me sad that I didn't sell much of the cute stuff that I made. If I have a bunch of cute stuff left over this time, then you will all get some great hand made stampin up thing for Christmas. Hope you don't mind. Currentle I am making ABC books and if they aren't the cutest things then I don't know what is. I think they will sell. Cross your fingers for me. I need to go find out what Maddie is smacking against the window so I will fill you in on my stampin up later.

6 comments:

C Hansen said...

You crafty woman!! Post some pics of the stuff you are making... might sell some over the net?? Double date??

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

If you don't sell it all at the boutique, you should ebay it. Lots of demand there...

Dottie Stay said...

That sounds awesome! I would love to see your stuff. Put me down for one of the ABC books! Did I mention that you look Fantabulous!!!!!!!

malia said...

That sounds like so much fun. I hope that you are super successful at that fair. I'm glad you enjoyed prepping for it though and that you didn't really have to invest too much. There's always such a risk with stuff like that! Especially in an area that is sometimes heavily saturated with "stuff". But best of luck to you! That is a lot of fun. Even though a lot of people are crafty, there are even more who want to be and aren't and will create the demand that you need! :)

Annie said...

post pictures!

Annie said...

Jen, somehow I don't have your email address. Could you email me? I want to send you an invite to my blog...I've gone private.
Take care!