The Washington County Board of Realtors chose Down South, as well as 3 other charities, to sponsor this year with their fundraising. They do a golf tournament and some other fundraiser during the year. We were chosen to have the proceedes from the golf tournament along with the Doctors Free Clinic. They raised $4,000.00 just for us. They are such wonderful people to do that for our group. We are so grateful to them for their help. Thanks WCBR!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is awesome! Congrats! Jen, you are looking SKINNY!!!
Jen you look Great!! I'm so glad the WCBR chose to support Down South. You are such a busy woman... how do you do it all??
Congrats!! that is the best thing ever! You are the greatest mother!!! You DO look FANTASTIC!!!!!! You hot little number you!!! I need to come down there soon. We don't have any plans yet, but I will come a knockin' at your door when I am in the area!
Jen
I found your blog through Mindy Stailey. Your kids are darling and you look great!
Kris (Wing) Jennings
LOVE how cute Maddie is in the picture. Jen, you do look great---it's like you peeled off some years with the weight, too. Amazing how much difference a few pounds makes. Like Paris Hilton would say, "You look HOTT." LOL.
Great picture.
Look at that smile!! Your little girl is so so so very cute! I am so happy for you! You deserve it!! You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment