Monday, October 15, 2007

Potty Trained at long last!!


I am so happy to say that my little man is now officially potty trained. He told me last week that he wanted to wear his underwear and hasn't been in a diaper or pull up since. WE had a wee bit of trouble with the whole poop thing, but now we have it all under control and he is going like a champ. I was really starting to worry that he was never going to have the desire to live among the normal 3 year old folks, but I have been pleasantly surprised by his change of attitude towards the toilet. He is such a great little dude. He is my best buddy. I have included a funny picture that I took of him chilling on the toilet a few months ago. I won't tell you who he is mimicking, but you can take a wild stab at it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! Macall has digressed more and more since Ella was born. He had 2 poop accidents today. I am really getting frustrated. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Erica said...

Good freaking job little dude! The ol' Johnson family here is way jealous. Hunter is going to be 10 before he's potty trained. Maybe we need to let Seth and Hunter spend the day together. We're willing to try anything now!

Dottie Stay said...

The picutre is so dang funny! What a cutie! Joe hs totally been outed.

C Hansen said...

Yay Seth! What's that he's reading Jen??