My Favorite Twos:
Two Names You Go By
1. Jen
2. Mom
You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. t-shirt, cut offs
2. running shoes
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. honesty
2. humour, love (of course)
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Read, go for a walk
2. sing, scrapbook
Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. a shower
2. skinnier body
Two pets you had/have:
1. Shadow the dog
2. turtle
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Lindsay
2. Cari
Two things you did last night:
1. went to Target
2. decorated cupcakes with Jennifer
Two Things you ate last night:
1. donut
2. carrots (that counter acts the donut, right?)
Two people you last talked to:
1. Jennifer
2. Joe
Two things you're doing/did today:
1. go to the kids' school to see the costume parades
2. PARTY (halloween style)
Two longest car rides:
1. St. George to Canada
2. Canada to St. George (nice!)
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:
1. diet Dr. Pepper
2. water
Now if you read this you are tagged you have to do it too! Leave a comment letting us know if you participated so I can know all these important twos you love.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
check out my favorite twos!
Working on my favorite twos!
Jen, I just read your favorite twos and I am not doing one. Check out my blog, I just got tagged by someone else. By the way, I already told you but you're kids were so cute on Halloween!
Sorry Jen, I don't know why that posted twice.
Where's the kids halloween pics?
Did it!
St. George to Canada? Can anyone beat that?
Post a Comment