Friday, November 2, 2007

Cutest Kids in the World!






I wanted to show you all 3 of the cutest kids I know. The pictures didn't turn out all that well, a little blurry, but nonetheless here they are! I forgot to say that the guy in the back is my husband Joe and one is of Makenna concentrating super hard on the carving. Seth is with me at Maddie's school to watch the costume parade and the other is Maddie being the "Princess" she is. Halloween was great this year. We sure had fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Cute! Caitlee was the black spiderman this year for Halloweeen.

Erica said...

Your kids are the absolute cutest kids ever! I love their costumes. I don't know why but I started laughing so hard when I saw Seth in that spiderman costume. Crazy little guy. Anyhow, gorgeous little girls you have there!

Dottie Stay said...

They really are so cute Jen! I can't believe how grown up they all are!! Where in the world has the time gone! I swear you just had Mckenna!

malia said...

Awww! What great pictures you have! Those costumes were sure cute! Did mom dress up?