
So I am going to Orem today to give the Utah's Best Singer contest a try. I figure it can't hurt and I have nothing to lose, so why not! Makenna is going to sing too. She is a fabulous little singer. A lot a talent wrapped up in a little body. Wish me luck and if you are in the neighborhood, come by and see me.

7 comments:
Wow Jen! That is great! I had no idea you guys were going to do this! Good luck! You will both be awesome!
Break a leg! You've got a great voice. I hope it goes well for you.
You both will do great. Tell Makenna I said good luck too. Let me know how it goes!
What a fun thing! Good luck. Call me will you please? My kids are up there and I trying to figure out how to get them back!
You've been tagged! Read my blog!
How fun! are you still here? I thought about auditioning, but we were out of town when e came through. Keep us posted!! Good luck!!
THat is awesome Jen! How fun! I would give anything to hear you sing again! Love you!
Post a Comment