Joe, Jen, Makenna, Maddie, Seth and Jacob Johnson
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
I think he looks like you too!
I think he totally looks like Joe! These things are too funny.
That is so funny that you both say different things. I don't think he looks like Joe, but everyone else does. I don't think that Cutler looks a thing like his dad and look what yours said that he looks equally like you both.
Jenny, I think that Seth looks just like your mom! Every time I see a cute pic of him he reminds me of her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think he looks like you too!
I think he totally looks like Joe! These things are too funny.
That is so funny that you both say different things. I don't think he looks like Joe, but everyone else does. I don't think that Cutler looks a thing like his dad and look what yours said that he looks equally like you both.
Jenny,
I think that Seth looks just like your mom! Every time I see a cute pic of him he reminds me of her.
Post a Comment