Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wagon Wheel



I love wagon wheels! I don't know why, but I have always loved them. I have been telling everyone that I know to keep a look out for a wagon wheel for me and to let me know. I guess that my MIL Helen wanted to have me quit talking about them, so she got me this awesome wagon wheel for Christmas! (Actually she just listens to me, unlike some husbands I know). Itsn't it awesome? Seth and I put it together the other day and had so much fun. It looks so nice out in front of my house. Can I just tell you how much I love my inlaws... they are the best. I have the best family and inlaws that anyone could ask for and the cutest wagon wheel too.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

oooh! it does look cute!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you love wagon wheels...But I can see why you do! it looks great!

malia said...

it totally looks cute. i am glad that you finally have one. that is very nice. and how nice of your inlaws to buy that for you. :)

Tiffany said...

I noticed it outside the other day, and I must say it looks very cute out there.

Ace said...

How fun! It's looks great Jen!