I have never been to the dinosaur museum here in in this lovely town that I live in, and probably wouldn't have taken all the kids if it hadn't been for 2$ Tuesdays in August. It could break you to have to pay the full price, so we didn't. Anna and the kids and I decided to brave the last Tuesday in August (and the crowds) and take the kids to see the dinosaur museum. It was really neat. I have to say that if it wasn't such a hoppin place it would be a really neat place to go to again. There was hundreds of people taking advantage of the really great price (and can you blame them?) so it was kind of hard to get around. Needless to say we had fun and had some great pictures to boot. If you ever get another chance for a good deal to the museum, take the kids and go in the day time while the rest of the hoodlums are in school. That was our first mistake was waiting for Makenna, Belle and Maddie, but they loved it!! Here are a few pictures of our adventure.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that the dino museum is cool. We made the mistake of going to the one in St. George....wow, that was a bust! But maybe we can try the Lehi one. And I love your hair...let me know if you still need my help!
oh fun! i love musuems!!!
Seriously, I love that place (and I miss it already!) And your hair looks FABULOUS! You really look so great. I'll just keep checking your blog when I need to be inspired...
That does look like a good time! Is this the one at Thanksgiving point or is it a different one? And are you blonde again?
Post a Comment