Sunday, September 7, 2008
Starting Pre-School
My little dude started pre-school this week. He has been so excited for the past 3 weeks, ever since the other kids started school, to get to go to his own school. Every time we would drive by it he would tell me that is his school and I will leave him there. He was really big on going by himself. I hate to see him growing up so fast. I am so excited for him to be getting big and to get to experience those fun things of growing up, but I am not liking it. Everyone always asks me if I am going to have anymore kids, and to be honest, I don't think it's in my cards (at least for now). So needless to say I want him to stay little as long as possible. Here are some cute pictures of his first day of pre-school.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment