Opening Kung Fu PandaTuesday, January 20, 2009
Maddie's 7th Birthday Party
I am pretty sure that I have never seen a happier face on any other child as I did on my little Maddie on her 7th birthday. She was the most genuinely happy kid that I have ever seen. She was as thrilled about her cake as she was for the Kung Fu Panda. Also for the paper on the outside. My mom gave her a box of microwave popcorn and she shouted hooray!! Her cousin Dexter said to his mom, "I sure hope that no one gives me popcorn for my birthday." It was so funny. Amazing to me is that she truly is thrilled for all that she gets. She was actually the happiest just to have the whole family (and then some) over. She loves attention. My brother told me after the party was over that it was the best birthday party he had ever been too. He wished that all kids were that excited about every single gift and thing that they receive as Maddie had been. It really made us all think about how she doesn't take anything for granted and is truly happy. She makes us all want to be happier and appreciate the little things more. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we did. She has a sparkle to her that the pictures may or may not have captured, but she is a huge joy to all of her family. We love her so much and are so happy to have her in our family.
Opening Kung Fu Panda
Opening Kung Fu Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
Her expressions are priceless! I love seeing my kids excited for something. Birthdays are so much fun. Looks like a great party!
She is sooo cute!! It looks like she is truely a happy little girl. I am glad you guys had fun.
Happy Birthday Maddie Sue! I loved the pictures of her getting so excited! Those are priceless! I miss you Jen! Come and visit me in Saint George. :)
oh this is so cute! i love the pictures! and i love your commentary. she sounds like such a sweet girl! i wish that i could meet your kids! they sound adorable. and this really made me think...why can't we all be grateful like that? i need to be better, i think...
I cannot believe how grown up she is. You look absolutly beautiful miss Jen. It is great be able to read up a little on your family.
Happy Birthday Maddie we love and miss you very much! Happy big #7.
Maddie Princess, what a doll! Those pics made me smile.
I always get your updates on Reader--it's so fun to see Maddie on her birthday! Absolutely adorable. You are missed in St. George!
What a sweetheart! We can all learn a lot from Maddie. She is beautiful
Post a Comment