Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun at the Auditions





Makenna did such a great job at the tryouts and was so brave. As soon as she got up to sing, Kurt Bestor asked her if I was her mom and she said yes and then she told him what she was going to sing. She was great!! I am so proud of her. We got to spend hours in line together and then went to the food court to eat. Its been forever since we have had a mom/daughter night together. It really was a lot of fun. I feel like I did a good job too. These are a few pictures that we took. Sorry the quality isn't all that wonderful, but you can get the idea.

5 comments:

malia said...

Really! That is too much fun! I'm glad you were able to have some mommy/daughter time together. That is really great. And I bet you did wonderfully! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ace said...

Jen

Looks like the two of you had a great time. Best of luck!

Hillary Corpuz said...

When do you find out if you made it?

Jillian Preston Phippen said...

Did they have call-backs?

C Hansen said...

Kurt Bestor! I didn't know you were singing for him. I visit teach his sister!! Can't wait till they callyou back!